Saturday, June 5, 2010

Don't hurry, flee.


My alarm woke me up this morning at 7:30, and I reluctantly rushed out of bed. Then I realized today was Saturday, and I had no school. Great. What a fantastic start to another boring, uneventful weekend. I guess I'll just sit home and watch Lifetime movies and NOT learn how to drive! For some reason my mother will not let me drive her car. That needs to change very soon, for I am eligible to get my licence this November!

dress : urban outfitters
shoes : macys
belt : vintage


Well here's an idea! I'll sit home and Tumble all weekend! (lol at that verb) I just made one. and I guess I'll just be posting pretty pictures, catchy songs, and whatever else I fancy. I need some Tumblr's to follow, so if any of you have one, feel free to post the link down in the comments. Mine is http://inthatmomentwewereinfinite.tumblr.com/

I leave you now with this adorable kitty. Have a great weekend everybody! Hope it's better than mine!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit and photos, cute cat!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh super cute dress!!i love your shoes to.


    http://prettyniftythriftyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos!!! great to see you had a relaxing weekend! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest outfit and cat :)
    (Followed you !)

    I've recently created my blog and I would love to have your opinion.

    http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com/

    Thanks *

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that dress that dress! I definitely need to get something navy blue and white polka dotted into my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to have found your blog! pretty dress and photos! great style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is beautiful! I loveeee the belt with it :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is pretty, I love how you wore it with the belt. I also love your cat, it looks like my boyfriends cat. Oh I wish my cat was here now to cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shoes are fantastic. I love big chunky shoes with a pretty petite dress. You look great!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete